Vasectomy is one of the safest, simplest and most effective methods of contraception.
Vasectomy is much more effective and safer than female sterilisation.
Nowadays, once their family is complete, many men choose vasectomy to take control and responsibility for contraception. In many countries, vasectomy has become a very well established and increasigly popular method of permanent contraception.
WHY CHOOSE BRISTOL VASECTOMY CLINIC?
- Our expert team are fully trained and highly experienced
- The team have performed in excess of 20,000 vasectomies.
- Dr Boone has performed in over 14,000 vasectomies.
- Quick and very well tolerated (low-pain) technique
- Keyhole procedure, no stitches
- Highly effective
- Very low side effect rates
- Excellent patient feedback
- Early appointment availability
- Choice of appointment times and locations
- Same day procedure
- Approved advanced electrosurgical method
- Friendly, caring staff
- Private & confidential
- Fully CQC registered service
- Clinics on Friday, back to work on Monday
- Definitely a No-scalpel vasectomy
- Separate counselling appointments also available