Vasectomy is one of the safest, simplest and most effective methods of contraception.
Vasectomy is much more effective and safer than female sterilisation.
Many men choose vasectomy to take control and responsibility for contraception once their family is complete. In many countries, vasectomy has become a very well established and increasigly popular method of permanent contraception.
WHY CHOOSE BRISTOL VASECTOMY CLINIC?.
- Dr Boone has performed over 16,000 vasectomy procedures.
- Quick and very well tolerated (minimal discomfort) technique
- No-scalpel, Keyhole procedure with fascial interposition
- Fascial interposition is standard practice in North America but very few UK surgeons do this routinely
- Fascial interposition can achieve a 1 in 4,000 success rate to get sperm clearance
- Most UK surgeons do not perform fascial interposition and aim to achieve a success rate of 1 in 200
- Very low side effect rates
- Excellent patient feedback - Please check our Google reviews
- Early appointment availability
- Choice of appointment times
- Same day procedure
- Approved advanced electrosurgical method
- Friendly, caring staff
- Private & confidential
- Fully CQC registered service
- Clinics on Tuesdays, Thursdays and some Saturdays
- Separate counselling appointments also available